Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Cheaper alternative of Lancome liquid foundation?

I love the coverage that it gives but its very expensive, i don't mind a matte or dewey look. But i want it to be buildable.


Please and thank you.|||In the UK, Boots, NO 7


Intelligent Colour Liquid Foundation|||Mac Studio Sculpt is very buildable, and matte but not cakey-looking.|||Yes, you simply mind a matte or dewey look. It's always been that way and will ten to one always remain be that way, too|||All I know is REVLON COLORSTAY. I love that product !!


Better than anything I've tried before. You wont be dissapointed.





It's around 拢12 here in the UK.|||Give L'Oreal a try. They own Lancome and many of their products include identical ingredient lists. Many people consider L'Oreal to be the company's "drugstore" line, while Lancome is the "department store" line.





I used to use Lancome moisturizer exclusively (I forget which one) and, like you, grew weary of paying $60 a bottle. I did some comparisons and realized that L'Oreal's FUTURE-e moisturizer was identical to the Lancome version I was using, for about 1/4 the price. I would just take your Lancome packaging down to your local drugstore and compare it to the L'Oreal foundations/ingredient lists and choose the one that most resembles your product.|||well if you pay less for makeup you will get less from it...u get what u pay for...i sue dinair airbrush makeup and i love it...the biggest bottle is only like 20 something and their are smaller ones that are cheaper and its wonderful...i hope i helped...=)

No comments:

Post a Comment