Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Has anyone used LANCOME TEINT IDOLE ULTRA foundation, what do you think?

should i buy it, it does have a lot of good reviews?|||I haven't used that lancome product but have used other foundations by lancome and found they do a good job. Why don't you try going to a department store and ask a cosmetician to apply some so you can test it, or ask for a free sample? They usually have samples behind the counter and are more than happy to let you test the product before deciding to purchase. I just got samples of four products from the Clarins counter when I bought some eyeliner there, so I'm sure Lancome provides test samples also.|||Go for it. Lancome every time.|||uummm|||lancome is the best foudnation i have ever used..if only it wasnt so expensive!|||I have used the suede 2..it worked really well because i have that hard to match skin tone.

No comments:

Post a Comment