Tuesday, November 22, 2011

How come the ''lancome pure focus" moisturizer burns my face?

it feels so great after putting it on but then i dont know why it starts to burn my face at the begining.. do I have sensitive skin?? i really like it but i just dont understand why is it like burning?|||You may have sensitive skin or you may have a sensitivity to a product in the moisturizer that causes an irritation to your skin. Don't use it would be my professional advice. I am a nurse.|||You have sensitive skin.|||Check and make sure it doesn't have hydrochloric acid in it!|||I have that problem a lot with moisturizers. Especially if it has SPF. I started using Skinceuticals from my dermatologist and it has SPF and I am no longer burning.|||maybe it has a fragrance in it that you are allergic too.





you might also want to check if its clogging your pores

No comments:

Post a Comment