Tuesday, November 22, 2011

What is a quality brand for face and make-up?estee lauder, mary kay, lancome, laura mercier, dior, or clinique?

I am looking forward to getting some new make up with all the sales which mall brands are the best? dont suggest drugstore stuff I tried all that and nothing is really GREAT. neutrogenas ok i guess but everything else is really pretty bad. Any help? Thanks!|||Dior is the best, it actually makes the rest of your makeup look better and go on smoother. Trust me i've tried them all





You might also want to consider chanel double perfection powder, it's supposedly the holy grail of foundations.|||clinique clinique!!!!!|||OOH fun question!! I personally buy Estee Lauder - the make-up is so clean and wears all day and I love their designs for gift pack stuff.





But my ex-roommate used to use Clinique and she swore by it.|||i love clinique!!! they have great mascaras and cute gift packs. laura mercier also has good concealer.

No comments:

Post a Comment