Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Lancome cells defincils mascara or Victorias secret pink pajama pants?

The pjs are soooo cute. But I'm out of mascara. They both cost 30 dollars and my dad only gives 30 dollars a week|||The Pajama Pants they last Wayyy longer than the mascara. Get the Mascara next time. Can i have a link to the Pants? lol|||You could get one of them one week and the other the next week, as another answerer suggested. I'd go with the pajama pants, they'll last you a lot longer. And I'm not crazy about the Definicils mascara, it's worse than some of the drugstore mascaras I've tried. Maybe you've had better results with it, but I don't think it's anything great. I actually like Givenchy mascara better if you're going to spend that amount of money.|||Buy one of them one week and the other the next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment