Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Who has the best skincare line that department stores carry-like Estee Lauder, Lancome, Prescriptives, etc?

I want to use the same line for moisturizer, eye cream, etc. Which is the best?|||I love Oil of Olay. They have a huge selection to choose from and I think their products are well worth the price.|||according to consumer report, oil of olay regenerist is the BEST THING on the market|||I used to use the Prescriptives line, it caused me to break out. I've also tried the Bobby Brown line and MAC line.





The only one that I did not have major break-outs from is Nicole Miller. She got her start as a makeup artists and it's all natural.





Prescriptive and other brands have a lot of fillers in them that irritated my skin.





Nicole Miller offers a whole range of face products, cleansers, toners, lotions and more. I love it and it's reasonably priced.|||Clinique! Clinique! Clinique! It has changed my life. The whole line is great! Especially the cleanser, dramatically different moisturizer, eye cream and mascara!|||I loooove Clinique - I swear by their lotion, toner and facewash skincare lines.|||Body Shop products.. =) it's 100% natural..|||Clinique for me is the best thing. I use chinique products everyday!!|||avena.. u can get it at ulta|||i would suggest clinique, their 3 step range is excellent x

No comments:

Post a Comment